lundi 5 septembre 2011

Well hello there to anyone reading this :)
I finally got around to using Blogger.
Do any of you have an Idea of what I could post?
because I don't have the smallest idea.

thank you for any responses,
S.J.L.A.

3 commentaires:

  1. C'est en Francais. :P

    Welcome to the blogging world!! (I already said that...) But really. You can post about anything. Post poetry, things on your mind, how your writing is going, about life, etc.

    Count me your first follower! :D

    (This is Lizzy, by the way...)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Stephen!!! I agree with all that Twin said. Talk about ANYTHING. And I'll be taking my place as your second follower. ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Je ne peux pas parler français, mais grâce à Google Translate, je peux l'écrire!

    I agree with Maggie as well. Talk about whatever is on your mind! When I first started blogging I wasn't sure if I'd have too much to say, but now that I've started I think of heaps of things!

    RépondreSupprimer